Updates to Bylaws - Code of Ethics Amendment
The Echo Mill Board of Directors has voted unanimously to add a Code of Ethics to our ByLaws. Please read the following documentation:
Spring Yard Sale - April 25th and 26th, 2014
Spring is coming and that means yard sale time. Mary Towler (email@example.com)
is once again organizing this very popular event:
- April 25th 9:00am – 2:00pm
- April 26th 8:00am – 3:00pm
The Treasure Map is now available.
April 2014 Newsletter Available
Read the latest Echos at Echo Mill (password required)!
Stay informed and don't miss any of our social events. Click the Social Events link under the Residents Only heading on the left.
Living in Echo Mill
Bike riding after school; evening strolls with waved hellos to neighbors; fun-filled Saturday morning tennis games; an afternoon swim on a hot summer day; a walk on our trails; a quiet afternoon in your garden with a friend - enjoy any of these activities in Echo Mill.
Located in West Cobb County on more than 300 acres with over 500 wooded home sites, Echo Mill was designed for today's active families.
The carefully designed home plans have features that include energy efficient windows, fireplaces, 9' ceilings, professional landscaping plans and front yard sprinkler systems. Protective covenants and a Homeowner's Association help maintain the quality and appearance of the community. Echo Mill has been recognized by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders with awards for best land planning, signage, and its amenity package.
- Two family-oriented amenity areas: One with a cozy clubhouse, playground, volleyball and basketball court, three tennis courts, and a covered pavilion; another clubhouse with a large party room, five tennis courts with two covered picnic table pavilions and playground - Winner of the Atlanta HBAMA Gold Professionalism Award and Silver Award Winner from the National Sales and Marketing Council
- Two 25 meter Jr. Olympic pools – each with children’s water parks and one with a children’s water slide
- Nature trail
- Streetlights and sidewalks