Please read the bylaws amendment in its entirety:
Homeowner action required:
- Download the Homeowner Consent Form
- Fill in your name, address and date (form can be filled in on your computer)
- Print the form and sign it
Return the completed consent form using one of the following methods:
- Scan and email the consent to email@example.com
- Drop it off when you come to pick up your amenity bands (dates are posted on the Upcoming Events
page of this website)
- Place it in the HOA box at the front clubhouse
March 2015 Newsletter
Read the latest Echos at Echo Mill (password required)!
Living in Echo Mill
Bike riding after school; evening strolls with waved hellos to neighbors; fun-filled Saturday morning tennis games; an afternoon swim on a hot summer day; a walk on our trails; a quiet afternoon in your garden with a friend - enjoy any of these activities in Echo Mill.
Located in West Cobb County on more than 300 acres with over 500 wooded home sites, Echo Mill was designed for today's active families.
The carefully designed home plans have features that include energy efficient windows, fireplaces, 9' ceilings, professional landscaping plans and front yard sprinkler systems. Protective covenants and a Homeowner's Association help maintain the quality and appearance of the community. Echo Mill has been recognized by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders with awards for best land planning, signage, and its amenity package.
- Two family-oriented amenity areas: One with a cozy clubhouse, playground, volleyball and basketball court, three tennis courts, and a covered pavilion; another clubhouse with a large party room, five tennis courts with two covered picnic table pavilions and playground - Winner of the Atlanta HBAMA Gold Professionalism Award and Silver Award Winner from the National Sales and Marketing Council
- Two 25 meter Jr. Olympic pools, each with water parks and one with a water slide for children
- Nature trail
- Streetlights and sidewalks